You are all aware of the fact that having sensitive teeth is not at all a very good experience and people who have sensitive teeth are very much aware of the fact that this condition is quite an upsetting condition for most people. People with sensitive teeth find it immensely difficult to eat too hot or too cold food. So, whenever, you are trying to have too hot or too cold food and having pain in your teeth make sure, that you get in touch with a dentist.
There are many reasons which help you in developing sensitive tooth and if you want to know about the various reasons of sensitive tooth, then given below is a list of those reasons:
- If there is a tooth decay near the gum line, then there are chances of you developing sensitive teeth
- If you grind your teeth during the time of sleeping then also there is a possibility of developing sensitive tooth
- If there is a dead tooth or a root canal, even then there are chances of developing sensitive teeth.
You are all aware of the fact that teeth is made of hard as well as soft tissues and each part of the teeth can actually result in an increasing sensitivity. You are all aware of the fact that the outer enamel is subjected to erosion, wear and tear and since this outer layer protects the tooth, so in case it gets damaged, then there are chances that your teeth will become very sensitive.
So in case you are having some problems with your teeth, then you can try following the below mentioned steps:
- The first thing that you need to do is to change his tooth brush. One of the most important causes of enamel erosion is brushing. It is very important that whenever you brush your teeth, you should move it in an upward and a downward motion in order to properly clean your teeth. If you are already following a proper brushing technique, then you need to change the hard bristles into a softer one as at times the hard bristles often damage the enamel.
- It is always good to avoid acidic food, if you find that your tooth has become extremely sensitive. Acidic food often softens and breaks down the enamel. So, in case you find it very difficult to completely leave drinking the beverages, then you can make use of a straw. After drinking the acidic beverage, you can immediately drink a glass of milk and try neutralizing the food.
- There are also special tooth pastes available for sensitive tooth, so make sure that you use those tooth pastes so that you do not have any problems with your teeth.
So, even after following the above mentioned steps, if you still feel that you need to visit a dentist make sure that you contact a reputed dentist like Dr. Kami Hoss.
This reputed dentist has the required expertise in the relevant field and will also be able to help you getting a proper solution for your tooth. So, whenever, you have any problems with your teeth, do not hesitate to get in touch with Dr. Kami Hoss.